Sunday, December 26, 2010

ONE WEEK AND COUNTING

Wow … I don’t even remember the last time I was on-air for radio … seems like it’s been awhile !


In case you’re wondering where we (JD and Dilly) have been … we’ve moved on to bigger and better things. It wasn’t because we were unhappy with where we were before … it’s just that in life, when opportunity knocks … you have to answer it. Good or bad … it’s an experience and an opening that cannot be ignored and it’s always an adventure … so here’s where we start our new adventure.

Am I gonna miss anything … or anyone ? Of course … the jocks, the news team, the admin staff (you know who you are), the studio … even the parking guy downstairs ! … you know me … I’m very sentimental !

So … here’s what you need to know ...

It’s now the All New Mix Breakfast Show with JD and Dilly …

… your frequency of choice is now 94.5 and your browser startup page should always be www.mix.fm !

It all starts January 3rd !

Keep checking out this blog page for more updates and what’s happening to and around me … and as you know … I will rant on and on and on so BEWARE ! MUAHAHAHAHA !!!

Since I’m already promoting myself … do tune in to ESPN’S Castrol Football Crazy on Channel 812 (on Astro) … Thursdays at 8pm.

See ya !

4 comments:

  1. Wahhhh miss your voice man!!!! Ok la, miss you too (puppy eyes) :) You bet I will be tuning into Mix.fm in the mornin' now. Gambateh you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the station. Will be tuning in for your show! *sets frequency*

    ReplyDelete
  3. In answer to whether being "fat"...I don't think it matters for 'men'!!!!! But health likewise concern,it is better to be slim,not thin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your JD's Classified is quite good and hilarious,except that..do you do it on purpose?I also like your Battle of the sexes but my mother won't give me the chance...

    ReplyDelete